Strata Insurance

Do you need home and contents insurance if you already have strata insurance?
The strata insurance is an insurance that only covers the common places and property. Should you face any losses in your own house and property, that will not be covered by a strata insurance, it is a part of the home and contents insurance. However, any common losses to the property will be covered under the same.

Get insured for your common property and make sure you do not incur any losses due to a mishappening.

Is strata insurance same as landlord insurance?
If you have a building wherein you have some common places other than your own space, a strata insurance will help you recover any losses from those spaces. It is not the same as a landlord insurance as a strata insurance is meant for properties that are owned by more than one owners or landlords.

Our Experience,
Skills & Expertize.
Your Profit.

We adopt the extra-mile approach by creating customer-centric experiences based on best practices, market research, and our expert skill.

Contact us to see how we can help you with your Insurance!

Contact us

10 + 11 =

Services We Offer

Discover our Comprehensive Insurance Coverage for all your Business needs. Business Insurance Canberra offer tailored insurance solutions for your business.